Killer™ Ethernet E2500
The Killer™ E2500, the latest in Rivet Networks’ award winning line of Killer Gigabit Ethernet Controllers, sets a new standard for network performance and control by delivering powerful new technology that detects and optimally prioritizes your games, video, and chat applications. The Killer E2500 also uses Advanced Stream Detect 2.0 technology to automatically identify and manage the top 500 global websites. This enhanced detection and prioritization provides the ultimate networking experience for your multimedia applications and favorite websites. The E2500 also features the all-new Killer Control Center which gives users full control of all aspects of their system’s networking performance. The Killer Control Center displays a wealth of networking information including how much bandwidth each application/website is using, which Killer interface each application is going over, and how much of your total broadband connection is being consumed. Priorities are automatically set to give the user an incredible out of box experience, but priority levels and bandwidth limits can be easily adjusted by the user for both applications and websites to create the perfect customized experience.
Take your gaming to a new level with the Killer E2500. The Killer E2500’s Lag and Latency Reduction Technology accelerates your highest priority network traffic, such as your game, and makes sure that it never has to wait behind less important traffic. The Killer E2500 delivers industry-leading latency performance, beating the competition by up to 25% during single application usage, and potentially more than 10x faster when multitasking. The E2500 improves latency, reduces jitter, and virtually eliminates video freezes by detecting, identifying, and prioritizing your critical network traffic you so that you will enjoy your gaming, web, and entertainment experiences more than ever before.
Another way the E2500’s latency improvements can be measured is by how fast it can process packets. Since Killer does not delay or queue high priority packets such as gaming data, it is easy to demonstrate latency benefits by analyzing how many packets can be sent and received in a round-robin manner between two computers. By delivering these packets immediately with the lowest latency, the Killer E2500 is able to deliver over 3x the packet processing performance.
- The Killer E2500 is designed to deliver incredible throughput while making sure that real time apps have the lowest possible latency. Lower latency gameplay, better streaming video, uninterrupted web browsing, and faster downloads are all possible with the E2500 and its powerful Lag and Latency Reduction Technology.
- Maximum Control:
- The all new Killer Control Center gives users the ability to customize their experience like never before. Users will get a great experience with Killer’s automatic and optimized priority settings, or they can customize their own settings so that their games, applications, and website traffic are set to perform exactly the way they want. In addition, users can easily configure bandwidth limits for each application using the Killer Control Center, or even shut specific applications down completely so that they don’t interfere with your multimedia applications or favorite websites.
- Killer’s Advanced Stream Detect™ 2.0 Technology identifies and prioritizes games, real-time communication applications like Skype, streaming video, and popular web traffic to ensure you have the smoothest and most enjoyable entertainment experience possible.
- Killer is the only line of networking products to support DoubleShot Pro™ technology, which allows the use of both the Killer WiFi and Killer Ethernet interfaces at the same time. In addition, the Killer Control Center allows users to select which applications run over each Killer network interface. For example, users can configure their games and video chat applications to run over Ethernet, and then have all of their other less urgent traffic running over WiFi.
- Killer Control Center™: This all-new interface shows how your network is performing, which applications and websites are monopolizing your bandwidth, and gives you the control to optimize performance by adjusting priorities and setting bandwidth limits so that low priority traffic doesn’t interfere with your multimedia applications or favorite websites. Download files, watch a video, and play a web-based game simultaneously – it’s all possible now with the Killer E2500.
- Lag and Latency Reduction™ Technology: Killer E2500 features Lag and Latency Reduction Technology that is designed specifically to improve online gaming and video performance. Through its patented technology, Killer is able to get network packets to your applications and web browsers up to 25% faster than the competition during single application usage, and potentially by more than 10x faster when multitasking.
- Advanced Stream Detect™ 2.0: Killer E2500 offers the most advanced network data detection available in consumer products today. Advanced Stream Detect 2.0 automatically classifies and prioritizes network traffic for online games, video, and websites for better quality and fewer interruptions in your online experience.
- Killer DoubleShot™ Pro: The combination of a Killer™ Wireless-AC adapter and the Killer E2500 gives you unprecedented speed, intelligence and control of both your network and your online entertainment experience. Killer DoubleShot Pro automatically picks the fastest network connection (Killer Wireless product or Killer E2500) and sends all high priority traffic over that interface and then sends standard traffic over the other interface. This ensures the highest priority traffic will always be put on the fastest and most reliable link. Users also have the option in the Killer Control center to select which applications run over each Killer network interface.