If you are running a Killer e2200 Ethernet Adapter, or any Killer Wireless-N adapter, please follow these steps to remedy this problem:
- Go to http://www.killernetworking.com/support/driver-downloads
- Download and save the latest driver version listed under the e2200/Wireless-N heading
- Remove your current Killer software via Control Panel > Uninstall a Program (this will kill connectivity, so please ensure the new driver has been saved to disk first)
- Install the new driver. This should solve LSP issues.
If you are running a Legacy Killer product (Killer Xeno Pro or Killer 2100), please refer to the Legacy section of the FAQ.
Doubleshot Pro is a feature unique to the Killer Networking products. To take advantage of Killer doubleshot pro, you must meet the following requirements:
- 2 or more Killer E2200 or Killer Wireless products installed on your system.
- Doubleshot Pro option enabled.
- Both Killer adapters must have a valid/working internet connection.
- If one connection is wireless, the signal strength must remain greater than 60%.
To enable the Doubleshot Pro feature, go to the Killer Network Manager. Click the checkbox next to "Enable Doubleshot Pro", then click "Apply Settings".
Priority 1 traffic will automatically be routed over the most reliable/fastest Killer adapter. All other traffic will be routed over the secondary or alternate adapter.
You can view and make changes to the adapter/priority from the Killer Network Manager Applications page.
*note: A open connection (such as a game session) cannot be re-routed on the fly. Thus, if a programs network traffic is already going over the primary adapter, and you change the priority to another priority, the program must be restarted for it to start going over the correct adapter.